09 September 2006

Of spirit and flesh

I share this chat here for your general entertainment. Any lucky Kannadiga males out there with profiles matching can contact Finny (while I run for cover).

me: this is what non-kannadigas dont understnad. bangalore can never stand for karnataka

me: there r at least 3-4 distinct regions in karnataka.

finny: okay. yes its pretty big

finny: but i have to say, i like the chillness of the kannadiga

finny: and theyre more often than not, elegant

me: hmm

finny: noble in some sense theyre not aware of

me: whats with the chill?

me: noble, yes :)

finny: i'm talking of the farmers also who walk down the city

finny: man, theyre so distinctly good looking and cool.

me: ;)

finny: ok. i'll stop there.

me: when i first came to Cal, I couldnt take my eyes off these bihari men bathing by the street tap

me: what ripplin bodies

finny: o

finny: still

me: all mostly hamals or rickshaw-pullers

finny: i prefer the spare economy of the kannadiga body

me: happily flauntin their wares

me: hmm, bihari is raunchy

finny: lean muscle and all

me: yeah, ok ok

finny: i hate raunchy

me: i love raunchy

finny: i hate raunchy

finny: i mean. whats the point?

me: i mean.. that's the whole point

me: and why not?

finny: lean muscle is spiritual and acheived

me: raunchy is the here and now

finny: it transcends

me: dust and earth

finny: the eternal

finny: immortal

me: this brings u down, most probaly with him on top

me: grin

finny: it levitates and becomes time

finny: what brings one down? the muscle

me: yes, a diff kind of mcuscle

finny: see if the spirit then he wont be wrangling with bodies anymore

finny: its like air

me: sprit be damned

finny: its is found. it is there.

me: cant survive on air

finny: the beauty of it

finny: the timelesness of it

finny: the belgaum boy

finny: (ok i dont know what that last thing is supposed to mean)

me: belgaum boys r as raunchy as bihari

finny: sorry the hubli boy

me: that too

finny: wherever the farmers ive seen are from

finny: now dont tell me they migrated from bihar

me: the shirsi boy, or bangalore boy may come close to what u say

finny: ok the sirsi boy

Will leave you there. Dare not publish the more explosive stuff...

3 comments:

Slogan Murugan said...

I'm sure Finny had the ringside seat while the Ryots were breaking KFC. And the recent Siddaramiah rally at Mekhri circle.

Vijayalaxmi Hegde said...

Grin. Yeah, some such thing must have happened ;)

Vijayalaxmi Hegde said...

By the way, gopalms, why is your profile down?